Monday, May 19, 2008

Testing 1, 2, 3

So I decided to start a blogspot account because apparently this is getting popular now haha.

Anyway, I'll start off this entry with what I did today. Earlier today I just went to the gym. After that, I went to smoke hookah with my friend Betty at Hidden Cafe in Anaheim Hills. I swear that's our spot to chill at now haha. Oh well, it's cool though. I like hookah!

I feel proud of myself because Betty taught me how to play Texas Holdem and I caught on pretty quickly lol. I'm still a little bit rusty on it though, but at least I have the gist of it. I've always wanted to learn how to play that because I swear everyone and their mom plays poker except for me. Now I'm familiar with the concept of Texas Holdem...and I'll probably fall into the deep depths of gambling debt once I start playing with money haha. Well, scratch that...I doubt I'll start playing with money. I don't know if I'm willing to risk my money playing that. Ehh, who knows. I know I sound gay being excited for the fact I learned how to play Texas Holdem LOL! Well, that was basically my day.

No comments: