Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lost.

For some reason, I've been in the mood to blog a lot. As of right now, I am in a state of confusion and feeling lost in life. These last few months have been really hard on me. I know I am capable of overcoming the shit life throws at me, but sometimes I feel like it's too unbearable to handle. Who doesn't feel like that when they are enduring troubling circumstances?

Sure...I graduated college recently and finally received a Bachelors in Art degree. I also have a full-time job lined up with the office I currently work for as an office assistant and graphic artist. But I feel like there's still something missing in my life. I'm probably expecting too much in life again...

It could probably be the fact that I feel like I'm losing a lot of people I considered as friends. This just makes everything even more complicated because I used to have numerous close bonds with people. Now I feel like not all of those bonds are genuine. I thought some of these people would be there for me when I needed them the most, but I guess I was wrong. It hurts a lot realizing this. I was never the type to have a problem with trusting people but after what I've endured, now I know trust is a crucial trait to have in friendships and even relationships. I honestly don't know who to trust anymore. Even though I still have some close friends by my side, I still feel like I'm distant and completely alone in this world. I feel like a walking hollow ghost. I hate this feeling...

I'm trying my hardest to smile on the outside, but it's so hard when everything inside of me is starting to eat me up.

I just want to be happy for once...

No comments: