Friday, May 23, 2008

Operation: Appearance Change!

Earlier today, I went to Brea Mall and booked an appointment to get platinum blonde streaks in my hair at the Carlton Salon on Monday. It has been ages since I've last dyed my hair! I thought I should treat myself since I got paid today, and I think it will make me feel better. At least my mood has been improving. Fuck dwelling on everything in life! Fo shooo. It's time to make myself look prettier! LOL jp jp jp.

Next on the itinerary list:
- Schedule an appointment to get my "Eudaimonia" tat (if you're a Greek philosophy nerd, then you would know what I'm talking about) on my wrists.
- Possibly get another piercing...? I was thinking about getting piercings on my collarbones, but that's still in the air.

...and dude, who reads the Naruto manga?! You gotta agree that the latest chapters have been getting intense LOL! I'm loving it!

/end Naruto nerdiness

No comments: