Thursday, June 12, 2008

Feeling Artsy-Fartsy.


So last Saturday I hung out with my "eclectic BFF!" CJ. We went to a Scion Art Installation Gallery Opening in Culver City. That picture I uploaded was one of my favorite artworks that I saw there. It's by Tanner Goldbeck. All the other artwork I saw there were amazing as well! I really want to go to more art exhibits during the summer time!

After that, we ate at Cobras and Matadors. The restaurant has a swanky Spanish atmosphere that I liked. Their Cornish Hen and Prawns covered with Garlic Sauce were really delicious! I wouldn't mind eating there again!

Then we headed to the Dresden Bar to listen to the spotlight singers and chat with the nice bartender. The night was a great break from the partying and clubbin' that I typically do.

The whole weekend was great. I also got to chill with a friend who recently got an awesome tat on his shoulder blade. Ahhh makes me want to get more now! It can get addicting! I'm still thinking about what else to get though.

As of right now, my life is...how should I say this...a little bit interesting, I guess? Haha. WOW, that's all I have to say...

No comments: